Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I am still here

Well it's been a while since I've posted. Nothing too exciting going on. Except for the fact that it's snowed at least a foot in the past day or so. Once I can figure out how to get the pictures off the camera I will post some.

Now to think about some warmer times, here are some pictures from the summer.




Here's a good picture of Caitlin. Her and Branden were down for a couple of weeks this summer from Alaska to visit. We all headed out to the lake to act like a bunch of teenagers. Apparently we've all aged over the past years and tubing and kneeboarding isn't as easy as we all remembered.




Not the best picture of me, but there you go. Just a good old swimming picture!!

1 comment:

Harper said...

Dude,
I don't know what your crtiteria is for a "good" picture, but that one of me does not qualify!!!!